Join our Team
- Mallorca, Spain: Tour Guides (English and German)
The Mallorca Urban Adventures team is searching for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our already awesome team. Local students from the tourism faculty, environmental guides, recent graduates in tourism… all are welcome! No need to have in-depth knowledge of Palma and Mallorca — although that could help. We care more about you being an extrovert, good with people and a great performer. The rest we can teach. With your passion and our knowledge, we can truly deliver the Best. Day. Ever. to our foreign guests. We are currently seeking individuals for employeed positions as tour guides in Palma.
- Fluency in English and/or German
- Student or recent graduate in one or more of the following: tourism, environmental studies, tour guiding
- Enthusiastic about the history, the food, the nature and the local culture of Palma and Mallorca
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups of people
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, problem-solving skills, sense of humour and friendly personality
- Perform well under pressure and demonstrate good judgment and communication skills
- Be able to commit to giving tours at least 25 hours per week, including weekends
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Demonstrate verbal fluency in a language other than English (in particular German)
- Time flexibility (in particular for weekends or evenings)
We reward our guides with:
- travel perks,
- professional development opportunities,
- access to a global community of 1,000+ guides
We’ll start with a part-time contract from March to October with an hourly salary that we can set up depending on your needs and goals. You only have to work around 25 hours a week guiding local experiences (sometimes on weekends), so you’ll have plenty of time for whatever personal project you might be working on. As we respect your flexibility, we will also work on giving you free time when you need it; we just need to know it in advance. At the end of the seasonal work contract, we will decide together if we want to keep the contract and turn it into a permanent contract of 8 months per year.
How to apply?
To apply please send an email to [email protected] with:
- a short introduction video telling us about yourself, your main goals or dream, and why you would like to work with Urban Adventures
- a 1 page CV